Problems of smoking Problems of smoking

what?!

Are you saying smoking is bad for me?! Does the government know about that? I am so glad somebody was bold enough to enlighten me with this wisdom, because now I know and I will stop smoking immediately, thusly living forever, right?

(You can go ahead and flag this as abusive now.)

kourel responds:

nah, I'm gonna leave your "review" up as a testament to the ultimate of text based sarcasm. Like I care what my score is, this is a school project. My choice of topics were this, cancers of the digestive system, or problems with donor organs. So yeah, sue me for picking an easy topic to research.

Last Spy Solitaire Last Spy Solitaire

nice game

good variation of single player card games, nicely executed, epic music :)

AquaGems AquaGems

seen this a million times...

and gameplay isn't at par with predecessors. No dragging, moving extremely slow, haven't found any power ups.

Black Jack Puzzle Black Jack Puzzle

good game, except...

...except for the total advertising overkill! Too much is too much +after that one ad the board was slid to the left so I couldn't see all cards anymore.

MeritocraticIndividualism MeritocraticIndividualism

uhm?

I have no idea whats going on and I consider myself not completely retarted. A little more explanation might help. I'm guessing this is a good game?

LittleTimmy BIG Adventure LittleTimmy BIG Adventure

really nice

nice and friendly game, suitably for all audiences. The storyline kept me playing til the end, with the hints you can leave children of most ages (and all languages!) playing this.

I had a picture in mind with Good Guy Greg playing this :D

Villainous - Tower Attack Villainous - Tower Attack

Dammit!

It's 1am and I have to work tomorrow. Stop making exellent games like that! I don't know if somebody has ever done a reverse tower defence before. If not, I'd like to congratulate you for creating the next hyped genre!

Kin-Dza-Dza Planet Kin-Dza-Dza Planet

takes me back...

This is the same concept as in "UGH!" for PC, Early 90s. But that probably was based on a similar concept as well. First time I play one of those in ages, plays nicely and smooth. Gfx are good as well.

Run From the Sun Run From the Sun

cool!

This has become one of my favourite games here! It's simple and provides endless fun! The only thing I wish for is a freaking selfdestruct button! xD

Happy Bees Happy Bees

Very good one!

Smooth, creative and fun! What more can I expect? No glitches! That one's really annoying. Sorry for the all capping, just want people to read so they can better enjoy this great game:

AVOID THE GLITCH BY SELECTING NEXT LEVEL VIA MENU