PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

whu?

For a pokemon animation with a skyrim reference this was unexpectedly extremely funny.
Full score for writing, animation and voice acting. Great. Stuff.

YouriX Music Reviews EP1 YouriX Music Reviews EP1

Great concept!

This is a great idea! It will bring audio artists more exposure than anything else: best exposure is through flash, so what would be better than a flash about the music? Animation and audio need some work. While I think the animation part is optional, it serves the cause, you should really do something about the audio! Needs better quality. Also, you should work on your talking, I'm sure there are voice actors who would love to help you out!
Now, I'll let some input from the bbs flow into this review, because it's important for your concept. What I didn't like was the the tight margin you drew. It's ok imo to keep this open only for regulars. It is a way to determine dedication, especially to this site. I didn't like the regulation of music being streamable, complete album and with cover artwork. The grade of seriousness can't be measured in the fact someone compiles his music to an album/ep. For one anyone can do that and for another, there are artists on newgrounds who fit their music to the needs of different things, like ... well you know: movies and games. They don't want/need their music to be displayed on an album like compilation, but some of them do awesome stuff as well. This point seems to be unnecessary.
But I won't end this wall of text without saying that this could be the first step to something great!

YouriX responds:

I have to admit my voice acting is far from perfect. But this is after all the YouriX Music Reviews. Also i think is fitting for a show to be made by a musicians for musicians.

Audio quality is hard since i dont have the expensive equipment to do so. I WILL work on it though ;)

About the thread rules.
Well the rules work more as guidelines not laws. I might just go ahead and review a seprate track or talk about a musician i like. But having a album shows that you are at some point serious about your music production. But the musicians that make songs only for flash and games will catch my eye and i might just review them because of there achievement! Believe me i scout every corner of the audioportal. Since its now my job ;)

Anyways glad you show support to this show and not only will you help yourself but other musicians as well! :)

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

great work!

That was amazing! When I had dreams on a really high temperature, it was kinda like that: the strangest things happening, all different, but all causing each other seemlessly.

Army Of Darkness INTRO Army Of Darkness INTRO

This might be good...

However, If that book would just link to your youtube channel instead of subscribing, I would've clicked it.

Mel's Ordinary Day Mel's Ordinary Day

uhm?!

what did it say?
-voice is talking too fast
-music too loud to understand voice

Britney Spears Lesbo Pics Britney Spears Lesbo Pics

Haha!!!

Submitted in 2001!!! Now who would want to see THAT?! High rating for time capsule value and making derps herp.

Das Booty Das Booty

hehe, nice!

1st time I watched one of those. Brilliant and distinct animation, great voice acting, good jokes!
Seriously though, where does that freaky german sex stereotype come from? I'm german and I never... well my sex life is ... eh, uhm, point withdrawn!

anon_partysover.swf anon_partysover.swf

apheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex!!!!

Sorry for that useless review, that's just my reaction whenever I hear something from my most listened album of all time.

Finite Jest Finite Jest

.....what?!

I just understood a couple of words, but the high "penis" rate and some other things I could understand make me think that the script can't hold up with the sometimes great animation. Not that it matters at a 100 hz sample rate.

Edd Egg - Duke Edd Egg - Duke

This is not a review with substance...

...although I liked the clip. Just wanted you to know that I had my biggest laugh when I read "Eddache"